Have you been dreaming of bringing your loved ones to the beautiful United Arab Emirates? Whether it’s for a family reunion or starting a new life together, there are certain documents that you need to prepare before applying for a family visa.
Don’t worry! Our comprehensive guide will walk you through the required documents and procedures needed to make your dreams come true. So sit back, relax, and read on as we share with you all the important details about obtaining a family visa in UAE.
What is a family visa?
When applying for a family visa in the UAE, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A completed application form
- Your passport and a copy of your visa or residence permit
- Two photographs of yourself
- A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of your birth certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of your sponsor’s passport and UAE residence permit (if applicable)
Once you have gathered all of the required documents, you can submit them to the embassy or consulate of the UAE in your home country. The processing time for family visas can vary, so be sure to check with the embassy for specific timelines.
Best Visa Service In Dubai
BlueMoon Attestation, globally recognized as the industry leader in attestation services, strives to provide professional and affordable attestation services in Dubai, UAE. Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company has a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are committed to providing the best possible service to their clients.
Blue Moon Attestation offers a wide range of services including Family Visa Services in Dubai, business visa services, tourist visa services, and more. The company is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality of service possible and has a strong reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.
Who is eligible for a family visa?
To be eligible for a family visa in UAE, you must:
- Be a blood relative of the sponsor (husband, wife, father, mother, son, daughter, brother, or sister)
- Be single and not married
- Have no criminal record
- Not be suffering from any contagious diseases
How to apply for a family visa
When applying for a family visa in the attestation services in Dubai, there are a few documents that you will need to provide. These include:
- Your passport, which should be valid for at least six months from the date of your application
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- An original birth certificate
- A copy of your spouse’s or partner’s UAE residency visa (if applicable)
- A copy of your marriage certificate or civil partnership registration (if applicable)
- Proof of travel insurance that covers you for the duration of your stay in the UAE
Once you have gathered all of the required documents, you can begin the application process by visiting the website of the UAE embassy or consulate in your home country. From there, you will need to fill out an online application form and submit all of the required documentation.
Once your application has been processed, you will be issued a family visa, which will allow you and your family members to enter and reside in the UAE for a specific period of time.
What documents are required for a family visa in UAE?
In order to obtain a family visa in the UAE, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A completed visa application form.
- Your passport, as well as your spouse’s and children’s passports.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs of each applicant.
- A copy of your marriage certificate, if applicable.
- A copy of your birth certificate, if applicable.
- Copies of your children’s birth certificates, if applicable.
Family Visa In UAE
Applying for a family visa in the UAE can seem like an intimidating process with all of the documents and requirements that you need to fulfill. However, if you know what documents are required before starting your application, then it can be much easier.
We hope this article has been helpful in providing insight into each document and requirement needed when applying for a family visa in the UAE. Good luck on your journey to reuniting with your loved ones!